It’s been a week since the FOB concert in Madrid and I still feel low. I mean, I had post-concert depression for like 4 days or so and got over the fact that I had finally seen them, but I still feel like shit. The actual problem is that last weekend was awesome and I’ll always wish I could repeat it because:
- I went to Madrid with two other girls from my class and I do love them.
- we stayed at the coolest and weirdest apartment I’ve ever been to (it belongs to an old friend of one of my mates)
- met nice and lovable people
- had the yummiest pizza in the best partying area in Madrid
- partied and drunk beer for free (YAY *crying of happiness*) AND used the underground (don’t judge me, it’s my favourite way of transport and I always get excited when using it)
- queued for neverending hours (i really didn’t mind)
- met again my gurl Rach and finally gave her the Dali’s clock I got her.
- saw one of my forever favourite bands, cried a lil bit and almost died.
AND listened to one of my songs “I slept with someone in FOB…”
- walked around Madrid without knowing where the fuck I was.
the thing is i love my hometown, but i can’t wait to move on and get out of here. I’m sick of the kids getting wasted every single day, the narrow-minded people and the quiteness. next month my classmates and i will be in Berlin for a week and i’ve been hysterical for months. do u get me? it’s all about feeling alive.